Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Day 78 - 2010

Originally posted in a forum in 2010 - this post may contain links which are no longer valid, if you find a non-working link, please let me know and I will attempt to find a replacement or make a correction as necessary.


*~*~*~*~*~*

Day 78 -

Defeat at Ai, Achans sin - yes, this is a repeat. :-) I missed the tick mark yesterday and listed this heading, wondering that I did not recall having recently (re) read this passage. It is never redundant to (re) read a passage of scripture. :-) I just happened to get a double portion this week.

A reminder from our Father about NOT trying to hide my sin -

Num 32:23 But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out.

Victory at Ai - and Father takes our failures and uses them to glorify Himself.

Rom 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Altar built at Mount Ebal.

Joshua 8:32 - And he wrote there upon the stones a copy of the law of Moses, which we wrote in the presence of the children of Israel.

This is in addition to writing on the stones when they crossed the Jordan? Would appear to be the 2nd time. Hmmm...can not tell for sure.

Jer 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Lord, let the meditation of my heart be upon You and Your words, may I always strive to give a proper estimate of who You are in all that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment