Monday, March 4, 2013

Day 63 - 2010


Originally posted in a forum in 2010 - this post may contain links which are no longer valid, if you find a non-working link, please let me know and I will attempt to find a replacement or make a correction as necessary.


*~*~*~*~*~*

Day 63 ~ Tribes settle East of Jordan ~ Recap of victories ~ Command for Conquest of West Jordan

Here is a map which shows the settlement of the 12 tribes:

www.breadonthewaters.com/0088_map_12_tribes_of_Israel.html

Note - any websites referenced do not necessarily reflect my views - I could not post the picture (too big). It really is an awesome graphic.



NOTE: I tried the above link and received an error message - my apologies, if I've time to reexamine the passage, I may be able to come up with a new link.

No comments:

Post a Comment