Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Days 120-121 ~ 2010

Originally posted in a forum in 2010 - this post may contain links which are no longer valid, if you find a non-working link, please let me know and I will attempt to find a replacement or make a correction as necessary.


*~*~*~*~*~*

Days 120 and 121 (YEAH we are a third of the way there!) Way to GO!

Ark goes to Jerusalem; David goes to mount - 2 Samuel 15:2930

Psalm 3 - v4 I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill.

Psalm 22 - v1 My God, my God, why hast thou forsake me? Why art thou so far from helping me and from the words of my roaring?

Psalm 14 - v1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Psalm 53 - v3 Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

David betrayed, Hushai consulted - 2 Samuel 15:31-37

Ziba, the deceptive servant - 2 Samuel 16:1-4

Shimei curses David - 2 Samuel 16:5-14

Absalom enters Jerusalem - 2 Samuel 16:15-23

Ahithophel and Hushai advise Absalom - 2 Samuel 17:1-24

Psalm 4 - v8 I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for though, Lord, only makest me to dwell in safety.

{Even in the midst of great trials, the Saint must say only You Lord make me to dwell in safety. In and of our selves, we can not utter these words, much less think these thoughts. Only by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, given to us at our new birth can we have the confidence in difficulties.}

David pursued to Gilead - 2 Samuel 17:25-26

Provisions for David at Mahanaim - 2 Samuel 17:27-29

Psalm 42 - v1 As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.

Psalm 43 - v1 Judge me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation: O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man.

Psalm 55 - v22 Cast they burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Psalm 71 - v12 O God, be not far from me: O my God, make haste for my help.

Psalm 28 - v6 Blessed be the Lord, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications.

Psalm 143 - v10 Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.

Psalm 40 - v1 I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.

Psalm 70 - v1 Make haste, O God, to deliver me; make haste to help me, O Lord.

...to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment