Sunday, February 17, 2013

Days 47 and 48 - 2010


Originally posted in a forum in 2010 - this post may contain links which are no longer valid, if you find a non-working link, please let me know and I will attempt to find a replacement or make a correction as necessary.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Day 47 and 48 - Sin offering - trespass offering - instructions about offerings - laws for the people food (clean and unclean meat) - motherhood (law of cleansing) - leprosy.

Interestingly if you had a full fledged case of leprosy you were considered clean. It was only if you had clean and unclean mixed.

Perpetually watching out to make sure they did not touch anything dead or do anything that would make them unclean. I am soooo glad that we do not have to keep the requirements listed - I would never make it through a day - I wonder how they did? Thinking about that...how reflective am I of my sin? Not nearly enough.

O Lord, let the meditation of my heart be continually upon You and pleasing you with all of my spirit, soul and body. May the words of my mouth and the thoughts of my mind desire to please you.

No comments:

Post a Comment