Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day 54 - 2010


Originally posted in a forum in 2010 - this post may contain links which are no longer valid, if you find a non-working link, please let me know and I will attempt to find a replacement or make a correction as necessary.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Day 54 * Exodus 33 - journey resumes * Deuteronomy 1 - Moses recommissioned * Numbers 10 - From Sinai to Kadesh-Barnea, order of the divisions, Moses seeks assistance from father in law * Exodus 40/Numbers 9 - Cloud by day, fire by night * Numbers 10/11 - Fire at Taberah * Numbers 33 - arrival at Kibroth * Numbers 11 - murmuring about manna.

Pondering how Israel did not move unless God moved first - how oft do I not wait upon the Lord and HIS direction prior to going forward?

Complaining and murmuring - some of the people were consumed by fire by God for their complaining. What is HE burning up in my life because I am not content, or chose to be complaining and murmuring?

Lord, let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in thy sight.

NOTE: The resource I am using for the scripture passages and paragraph headings are taken from: The Reese Chronological Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment