Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 33 - 2010


Originally posted in a forum in 2010 - this post may contain links which are no longer valid, if you find a non-working link, please let me know and I will attempt to find a replacement or make a correction as necessary.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Day 33 ~ God outlines injuries to persons and the restitution/results ~ Three National Feasts: Unleavened Bread; Feast of Firstfruits; Feast of Ingathering ~ God's covenant with Israel (Ex 23:20-33).

Feasts - I would enjoy doing an in-depth study on the feasts. It has always been my understanding that the first three (3) feasts were fulfilled by Jesus and that last four (4) were yet to be fulfilled at HIS return. I am ashamed to admit that I can not list off all seven (7) - task, task, just another area I need to work on. Praying for all of you, please pray for me. :-)


This was a follow up post:

Feasts Correction

After a comment from a sister about the feasts and a fabulous, thrilling follow up conversation with her - I went back and did some research on the feasts - this is ONLY preliminary.

There are 7 feasts - 4 are SPRING and 3 are WINTER - I had them flipped...

Here they are in the order Father gave them to Israel:

Passover - Jesus fulfilled as the Passover Lamb
Unleavened Bread -
Firstfruits - Jesus was the firstfruit of the harvest to follow
Weeks - Pentecost (50 days after firstfruits - 50 means jubilee)
Trumpets - Not yet fulfilled - speculation (need to study more) that this is either the rapture or Jesus' return
Atonement - Jews
Tabernacles - Jews

I have a book which another sister and I may go through this summer on the feasts, if anyone has more to offer on the subject, please feel free to jump in!

No comments:

Post a Comment