Thursday, January 31, 2013

Days 30 and 31 - 2010


Originally posted in a forum in 2010 - this post may contain links which are no longer valid, if you find a non-working link, please let me know and I will attempt to find a replacement or make a correction as necessary.

*~*~*~*~*~*


Greetings fellow warriors in Christ Jesus! What a wonderful blessing it is to share the Word of our Lord and Saviour with one another.

Day 30 and 31 - Deliverance BEGINS! WHOO HOO! ~ Passover instructions are given ~ a pillar of fire and a cloud are given ~ TRAPPED! ~ Red Sea crossing* ~ journey from the Red Sea to Sinai ~ murmuring about food, manna promised/provided ~ Sabbath instruction ~ Water from a rock? ~ Conflict with Amalek, Moses requires help to keep his arms raised so that Israel may prevail.

Several years ago I had a friend who encouraged me with the passage about Moses and the 'trial' he was in - and how his friends came to help, holding up his arms so that victory might be achieved. Lord, show me where in my life I am not upholding a fellow believer who needs it during a time of trial, tribulation or testing.

God allowed the battle with Amalek is to build up the confidence of the nation - previously they were considered to be at the bottom of the system. Slaves - now elevated, by and through God they had just spoiled the Egyptians, the ruling world power. Amazing what Father can and will do.

*Here are some sites if you are interested in more information. Chariot wheels have been found in the Gulf of Aqaba.

Wyatt Museum

Ark Discovery

Natural land bridge - Natural Land Bridge

FYI - I am using the Reese Chronological Bible and am using most of his subheadings as I detail the adventure through the Bible.

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment