Saturday, April 7, 2012

The 6 Marks of Regeneration

The 6 Marks of Regeneration


Picture above courtesy of Monergism.com 
Beginning Monday July 19th through Saturday July 24th, I will provide a short quote from J.C. Ryle on each of the “Six Marks of Regeneration” from the First Epistle of John.
___________________________________________
“Reader, I invite your particular attention to these marks and evidences of Regeneration, while I try to set them before you in order. Forget everything else in this volume, if you will—but do not forget this part of it. I might easily mention other evidences besides those I am about to mention. But I will not do so. I would rather confine myself to the First Epistle of John, because of the peculiar explicitness of its statements about the man that is born of God. He that has an ear, let him hear what the beloved Apostle says about the marks of Regeneration.”
~ J.C. Ryle
Regeneration, [Ross-shire, UK: Christian Focus, 2003], 32.

No comments:

Post a Comment