Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 233 ----> through what?

God?  Are you there God?  It isn't Margaret, it's me, Melissa.



Just wondering...Lord, you know I am really struggling right now to keep my priorities and time straight, lined up, honoring to You.  I am not doing a good job...really, like I need to tell you.  You know it all.  I have lost my study buddy... :-( so no more Proverbs.  I know, I know, I could, I should do it without a study buddy, but well, you know Lord, it just helps.  A lot.


Do you even want me here Lord, posting my read through the Bible?  Does it make a difference?  Am I glorifying You in and through this?  Is this edifying and encouraging anyone?  Even if it is only me?  Glad this box doesn't echo when I *talk* to it. :-)




I don't know Lord...is this even a way you want me to spend my time?  Take that back.  Not my time.  Your time.  It is all yours...just like I am all yours.  I am the servant/slave, You are the Master...why is that so hard to comprehend?



Lord, let all that I do be only to glorify You.  Help me Lord, to fall deeper in love with You.  Guide my steps.  Guard my heart and mind,  Father, be my high tower, my refuge from the storms of life. Help me to continually seek protection and guidance from You.  Help me to honor You with every facet of my being.

No comments:

Post a Comment