Sunday, February 12, 2012

Eschatology

Eschatology - noun Theology.
1. any system of doctrines concerning last, or final, matters, as death, the Judgment, the future state, etc.
2. the branch of theology dealing with such matters.

Though I thought I had parked the eschatology bus in the garage, seems it needed a run around the block. {smile}

Defending Contending posted this article on their site:

What is a Thousand Years Between Friends - Kim Riddlebarger

I have listened twice, but did not have the charts. Someone posted a link, so you can look here (offers b&w or color) for what I *think* may be the one he is referencing in his presentation. There was a link for charts which had all the different positions-->here.

Def-Con followed up with a post by John MacArthur on his Pre-mil position - here (you have to follow the link and download the MP3).

Then a follow up with a rebuttal by Kim - here.

I have not set my foot decidedly in one camp or the other...I do know my Lord is returning, even so come Lord Jesus. Until then we are to occupy and present the gospel (spread seed far, wide and liberally).

May He bless us with understanding the times, seasons and ages that He has set forth in His Word, by our diligent study.

No comments:

Post a Comment