Saturday, November 19, 2011

Are You An Internet Busy-Body?

Besides, they get into the habit of being idle and going about from house to house. And not only do they become idlers, but also gossips and busybodies, saying things they ought not to. - 1 Timothy 5:13


Busy-body. That term is power-packed with negative associations. The "town gossip" picture in my head is not the busy-at-home lady, but instead is the woman who knows facts about other’s lives and is stocked with random trivia. Instead of working in her home and for her family, the busy-body is more concerned with the actions, thoughts, and juicy tidbits about others.

I certainly never thought I was gossipy, idle, lazy, or randomly wandering about my day, looking for some one or something to scratch an itch in my heart.

Read more here:

No comments:

Post a Comment